0 LR 1 , Foreman, 71841
Beds:0 Baths:0 Garage:
About Legacy Ranch
Located on the banks of the Red River, including 3.5 miles of Red River frontage, this famous, private, hunting and fishing property is an outdoorsman’s dream. Formerly an Orvis endorsed hunting operation, the property provides some of the finest duck hunting in the four corners region and is home to trophy whitetail deer and Rocky Mountain elk. Legacy ranch is just 2 ½ hours from Dallas and has a luxury six-thousand square foot, three story lodge that overlooks a 160 +/- acre lake. The lake has a boat dock with walkway and is stocked with Florida bass, crappie, and catfish. Thousands of ducks can be seen dropping into the property’s lakes and marshes from the wrap around deck of the lodge with an outdoor firepit. The lodge has eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large living area and media room, commercial kitchen, as well as a private kitchen, and two dining areas. The ranch is located close to the famous Millwood Lake, Little River Wildlife Management Area, Red Slough Wildlife Management Area, and sits right on the border of Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas. In addition to the lush farm fields, big woods, and planted duck marshes, Legacy Ranch is conveniently located to the Ouachita Mountains, Broken Bow, Oklahoma, Hot Springs, Arkansas, and other tourist attractions.
The 6,000 square foot luxury hunting lodge was built in 2000, and has hosted many famous guests such as Mike Huckabee, the former head of the New York Stock Exchange, and several professional athletes. The exterior is composed of spruce logs from Utah and the interior is composed of Colorado aspen and Pecky cypress. This luxury hunting lodge has eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, Living and media room, commercial and private kitchens, boot room, and two dining areas. A Trex composite deck wraps around the lodge and there is an outdoor fire pit. The lodge comes completely furnished with many handmade, one of a kind, pieces.
Legacy ranch has a diverse habitat that includes timber, irrigated agricultural fields, managed waterfowl marshes, and seasonally flooded green timber throughout the property. The marshes are planted annually with rice, millet, and smart weed. The ranch is game fenced and has Kansas strain whitetail deer as well as Rocky Mountain elk. The ranch’s location on the banks of the Red River and Choctaw bayou position this property in the middle of a major flyway for migrating waterfowl.
• 45 +/- head of rocky mountain elk
• 150 +/- head Kansas strain whitetail deer
• Ducks and geese
• Turkey, hogs, dove
• 6-7, 2-3 person deer blinds, 6-7 deer feeders, and commercial protein feeders
• 2 ½ hours +/- from Dallas, Texas
• SW Arkansas adjoining the Oklahoma and Texas borders
• 10 miles north of I-30
• Close to Broken Bow, Hot Springs, and the Ouachita Mountains
• 1 hour +/- from Shreveport, La
• Total- 1,516 +/- acres
• 217 +/- acres of cultivated farmland
• Multiple Duck hunting marshes with water control structures
• Seasonally flooded green timber
• Bottomland Hardwoods
• 3.5 +/- miles of Red River Frontage
• Frontage on Choctaw Bayou
• 6,000 Sf Lodge
• 31 x 60 Shop w/ overhang and shelving
• 90 x 275 steel barn
• 7 ½ miles of game fence
• Corral with electric / hydraulic headshot
• 1- Reinke Center Pivot Irrigation system w/ control box, fuel tank, and overhead fuel tank
• Commercial 12- inch PTO operated water pump
• Commercial appliances
• Game processing facility w/ commercial 20 x 8 walk-in cooler
• 22 pen dog kennel facility
• Water control structures
• Commercial Smoker and cooker
Additional Equipment and Improvement list available to qualified buyers
• 3 high volume water wells with underground piping
• Reinke Center irrigation pivot system
• 160 +/- acre hunting and fishing lake
• 15 +/- acre hunting and fishing lake
• Seasonally flooded green timber
• 12 managed duck hunting marshes
• Multiple underground irrigation and pumping lines
• Little River County receives 56 inches of rainfall per year which is well above the national average
Cattle and some Ranch equipment will be sold separately from the ranch transaction. Inventory list as well as ranch income information will be provided to qualified buyers only.
This Ranch is being offered For Sale and is Exclusively Listed by Watkins Ranch Group of Gerald Haire Realty in Arkansas and Co-Marketed by Watkins Ranch Group of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty. Please contact Asher Watkins for information.
Buyers Broker must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If the condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to a scheduled showing.
All information is from sources believed to be reliable and is subject to change of price, rental, commission or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to the accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer.